Choose a GROHE shower system for your bathroom and experience a new level of showering enjoyment.
Featuring a hand shower and a head shower, our shower systems are easy to install and benefit from an impressive array of GROHE technologies. Our shower systems are available in a wide choice of designs to complement all styles of interior and match all budgets.
The complete Showering Solution
Systemet har enten et Termostatbatteri til dusj eller en omskifterventil - for å matche kravene i prosjektet:
- Alle dusjsystemer er utvendig montert: ideell for en rask renovering av bad.
- GROHE DreamSpray teknologi sikrer balansert vanndistribusjon til hver dyse.
- Designen er gjort i GROHE StarLight krom for en plettfritt glans.
- SpeedClean dyser på begge dusjhoder hindre oppbygging av kalk.
- Et utvalg av dusjarm lengder sikrer maksimal komfort.
- For en forbedret vannterapi opplevelse, velg et Rainshower System med behagelige strålemønstre.
Thermostatic Shower Systems
Comfortable and convenient to use, a thermostatic shower system will protect you and your family for the risk of scalding. Thanks to GROHE TurboStat – the technology behind our thermostatic mixers – your pre-selected water temperature is maintained for the duration of your shower. For care-free showering choose a thermostatic shower system. Features include:
- A SafeStop button – to prevent the temperature from accidentally being raised above 38º Celsius.
- GROHE CoolTouch technology ensures the body of the thermostatic mixer never becomes too hot to touch.
- An AquaDimmer, which enables you to divert the water from hand shower to head shower.
Rainshower Solo Divertersystem for veggmontasje
Replace your current hand-held shower with a GROHE shower system with diverter valve and revolutionize your daily shower. Shower systems with a diverter are designed for use with an independent shower mixer tap or thermostatic shower mixer – perfect if you want to improve your showering experience without the cost and disruption of a complete bathroom re-design.
Installing a diverter system is simple and best of all, anyone can do it themselves.
- Unscrew your old hand shower and shower hose from the water outlet
- Remove the shower rail, or shower holder, if there is one
- Fix the shower system to the wall – it only takes two screws
- Connect the hose from the system to the water outlet